Pier Road Coffee & Art, Littlehampton

An independent gallery selling the work of 90% local artists while the other 10% from artists around the UK and the rest of the world.


West End Gallery Worthing

West End Gallery is a “not for profit” gallery that provides spaces for local artists, crafters, and creators to display and sell their work.


Shoreham Art Gallery

Local art and crafts. Run by artists.

Website: https://www.shorehamgallery.co.uk/

Gallery BN5, Henfield

Local art and crafts. Run by artists.

Website: https://www.gallerybn5.co.uk/

Chalk Gallery, Lewes

Artist-run gallery offering affordable fine art, printmaking, glass and ceramics.

Website: https://www.chalkgallerylewes.co.uk/

Montague Gallery, Worthing

Art Gallery featuring range of artworks.

Website: https://montaguegallery.co.uk/


Pin It on Pinterest

Share This